Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Looking for a new career.

Well work has been extremely challenging this year so far and I am trying to be as professional as I can be but it is extremely hard. I am struggling with it, lets leave it at that. Well I have been racking my brain as to what it is I would like to do. Jerrod suggested Floristry which sounds very nice, people would be looking for something nice for someone so the only time it would be dealing with unhappy people would be when some one wants flowers for a funeral or someone sick but other than that it would be rewarding. But while looking at jobs guides I saw a job for Travel Sales Consultant with flight centre. Now that would be a fun job. Something that is fun everyday, helping others organize and plan their perfect  trip and getting ideas for myself. I then went over my holiday pictures and some videos so here are a few of the videos.
Sacre Coeur Montmatre Paris.
So very beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment