Sunday, July 21, 2013

A story of my life so far

I have been wanting to write this book for the longest time. I am doing it for my children so they know who I am how I grew up and why I am the way I am. We never really ask our parents these things well I haven't and before I lose my marbles and can't remember I want to have it all down on paper out there for others to remember and for my children to get a grasp of who I am and for me too to find out more about myself as I go through the journey. Today I messages a childhood friend of mine to let her know how important our times were together and how that has shaped me. I had an incredible happy childhood. I sent her the piece on our time and she said its brought her to tears and she was happy I was writing it. 
I think It may  be very therapeutic for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment