Monday, May 13, 2013

Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation. Day one.....

Well I joined the 12wbt last week as I am so sick to death of myself. I need something that will work I need the motivation from others and seeing some of the success stories and also the most amazing group of people on the forums I decided to bite the bullet and give it MY ALL. I will be blogging here as my journey goes along as I need to vent and it will help others who are thinking of joining next round and It will also keep me accountable on this journey.
I will say that I was very excited to receive that shopping list and nutrition and exercise plans. I did my fitness test and came out at the intermediate level. I am on the 1200 calorie plan. The food was a tad expensive as I still had to buy school food and foods that the others would probably not eat. But I am planning on making the meal for everyone as they could all benefit from a much healthier lifestyle. The first workout today was a good one and I found myself doing some of the advanced moves in some areas as I have been exercising for quite some time but obviously not eating right.
I burned 439 calories and ate 1069 calories for the day.. So thats a good start. I didn't stray from the program which is also good for me as I normally cannot handle not having a choice of what to eat. Although I can just find recipes of the same caloric value to replace the ones Im not keen on.
So I was a bit hungry as I thought that I was only allowed one snack and it was a vegetable based snack, so I had corn thins, cottage cheese with tomato. I could have had another morning snack as my cals were low. I did end up having one slice of raisin toast and a teaspoon of marg.... But using my fitness pal I added the cals and ended up where I said before. I have been drinking sooooooo much water that I spent most of today in the loo. My body will get used to it Im sure....
So all in all Day one was a success and here is to day 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment